This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
If you are a tax-exempt organization placing an order please follow these steps
- Create an account on our website
- Sign in to your account
- Go to https://www.wihatools.com/customer/account/
- Click on the Tax Exemption tab
- Complete and upload a tax-exempt certificate
- Wiha Tools will validate your certificate then update your account so that will be exempt from sales tax on future purchases
- Wiha Tools will email you when your account has been updated to tax-exempt status
What if I am tax-exempt and placed an order where sales tax was collected?
- To comply with our sales tax provider polices, we must receive a valid Certificate of Exemption before the order is placed
- Wiha Tools must have an exempt certificate on file before the order is placed, only then can we change your account status to tax-exempt
- If tax-exempt, Wiha Tools will cancel any order where sales tax has been applied and the customer is not set up as tax-exempt prior to placing an order
- We cannot refund or deduct sales tax from an order after it has been placed
What states does Wiha Tools Collect Sales Tax?