This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
You are using an outdated browser that may impact your shopping experience on this website.
We plan to continue supporting these browsers as long as possible, but certain problems such as limited payment options and navigational difficulties may arise due to the lack of support from our platform.Update my browser now' Dismiss
If you are a tax-exempt organization placing an order please follow these steps
- Create an account on our website
- Sign in to your account
- Go to https://www.wihatools.com/customer/account/
- Click on the Tax Exemption tab
- Complete and upload a tax-exempt certificate
- Wiha Tools will validate your certificate then update your account so that will be exempt from sales tax on future purchases
- Wiha Tools will email you when your account has been updated to tax-exempt status
What if I am tax-exempt and placed an order where sales tax was collected?
- To comply with our sales tax provider polices, we must receive a valid Certificate of Exemption before the order is placed
- Wiha Tools must have an exempt certificate on file before the order is placed, only then can we change your account status to tax-exempt
- If tax-exempt, Wiha Tools will cancel any order where sales tax has been applied and the customer is not set up as tax-exempt prior to placing an order
- We cannot refund or deduct sales tax from an order after it has been placed
What states does Wiha Tools Collect Sales Tax?